Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Organise NBN connection

Answered

To whom it concerns,

I'm the Secretary of Sale City Football Club, Sale Victoria. Our club office needs to be connected to NBN. It is currently ADSL I believe. Can you please give me the contact details for organising this to be changed to NBN.

regards

Wayne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Organise NBN connection

Hey Wayne,

Someone who is authorised on the account would need to either visit the local Telstra Store or Dealer (Sale Store is on Raymond St, up from the clock tower,) or call 132000 or chat with the support team here: http://tel.st/livechat/ and they will be able to arrange the transition for you.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Hello Wayne
Crowd Support is not a Telstra sales channel...and we have no access to accounts.
You can ring Telstra sales or call into a Telstra store.
Best wishes
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Hey Wayne,

Someone who is authorised on the account would need to either visit the local Telstra Store or Dealer (Sale Store is on Raymond St, up from the clock tower,) or call 132000 or chat with the support team here: http://tel.st/livechat/ and they will be able to arrange the transition for you.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit