Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Outage in edmonton?

NBN went out about an hour ago in edmonton. I reset my modem and on hold Defoe 40 minutes now. I have nobody who can confirm that they are having an issue too or if it’s just my modem..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Outage in edmonton?

There is currently no outage declared in EDMONTON, QLD 4869. You can check for outages at www.outages.telstra.com
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted

Thanks,
I checked too and cant find any fault either when searching online (mobile data of course) I have also done a gateway reset on the modem and still have a white led for online.. I’m on hold with Telstra still after 1 hour.
Highlighted

Gordonvale here and same issue, lucky I got the kids decent data plans. Been on hold for 50mins
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have run the diagnostics which showed phone out and NBN working, but neither are working in Stratford or Bentley Park. Paul.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra rarely acknowledges outages , they owe me for months of poor or no connectivity.
Highlighted

I spent 2 hours on the phone this mrong waiting in the queue. The fault page showed no faults. I went and changed my modem under warranty. Now, 8 hours later they say there is a fault. Incompetence of the highest order given they line tested me when they finally answered this nor I g and said the line was fine. Clearly that was cobblers

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit