Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Outage

Our internet has been out for a week. We have been unsuccessful in finding out why. Is there anyone else in yanchep wa experiencing issues. The Telstra service has been abysmal. I am extremely disappointed with the lack of customer care. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Outage

@Ellieh1 wrote:

Our internet has been out for a week. We have been unsuccessful in finding out why. Is there anyone else in yanchep wa experiencing issues. The Telstra service has been abysmal. I am extremely disappointed with the lack of customer care. 

Hi @Ellieh1 

If you want to chase it up you can via the My Telstra app, use the "Get Help" icon at the bottom of the screen and leave a message. That will go in a queue and be answered as soon as they can.

https://www.telstra.com.au/mytelstra

More information on how to leave a message via the My Telstra app can be found at
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Accounts-Plans/How-to-message-with-us-in-the-My-Telstra-app/t...

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted

Thanks for the suggestion but I have been doing that and much more since last week and today I waited 3 hours on a response to a question from someone who appeared to be there saying they were looking in to it and then they disappeared!! I’ve tried to call but been cut off and then passed from pillar to post, told it was an outage, then my modem then told I would be sent a new modem to arrive yesterday but nothing has arrived.  I know this is an unusual time but like a lot of people I am working from home and the internet is essential. Customer service has been shocking, I have put in a complaint today due to the issues   

Highlighted

Hi @Ellieh1 

It would've helped if you posted originally what steps you have taken.

Crowd Support can't offer anything further than what support is paid to do (Which we are not). They have all the tools to chase it up. At times, a support individual may not have the expertise in the correct area and you need to chase it up further.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted

I’m having no joy whichever way I turn. I was just looking for some direction. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit