Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Migration Nightmare!!

Hello Goldcoaster,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport 🙂 Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

Thanks for your post regarding the issues you've been having with migrating your services to our new billing system with your request to bundle all your services on a single bill.

I'd like to offer my most sincere apologies for all the frustrations and inconvenience this has caused you as you have described in your post. This is not an experience that we can be proud of and I'm more than happy to help you out directly in order to turn this experience around.

I willl send you a private message so I can get your account details so that we can investigate this further for you and update you on the statuses of your requests.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit