Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra Complete Home™ Saver 200GB Bundle @ $78

Well Joe, i thought it was a little hicup not getting the correct bundle, well sat at home all day 25/1/12  for the technician to come and install the cable service, still waiting for someone to attend, checked my mobile and landline service, no messages or missed calls...., I some how don't think anyone will be coming tonight!  I suspected this could happen, as people at work told me it wouild happen! 

so I thought I would contact live chat online last night, as my ordertracker was showing delayed on telstra web site.  Quick check by online team, assured me the appoitnment was still good to go, so no need to cancel my day off work. If only I had listened to the people at wortk sayuing "keep clear" " they wont turn up".  I even got a call on Monday telling me the technician appointment was all set up. Treied to get an explanation from the live chat team, but unfortunately they couldn't help as the deparrtment responsible had gone home (well it is Australia day after all tomorrow). So where does that leave me..... I think I will quit while I am ahead, call them up and cancel the order......just crap service, all I needed was some sort of explanation BEFORE the no show appointment, this is my first attempt with Telstra/bigpond, I have never had any problems with any of ISP's. I know if I miss a dentist appointment Iget a lovely bill through the post for my trouble.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit