Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Service Cancelled, Bill with credit. How to get money?

Hi there,

Does anyone know email address of account payable? Or any other way to get a credit from my last bill with telstra?

Internet service is cancelled. And it is impossible to to contact anyone from telstra.

Talstra likes to charge people, but you are not able to get your money back. 

Very bad service!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Service Cancelled, Bill with credit. How to get money?

When a Telstra account is closed off it will trigger a cheque refund to be sent to the billing address. The catch with that is there can't be any email addresses and lines left active at all on the account. 

To confirm a refund is on the way the best team to help is our My Telstra app team here: https://tel.st/8rnye

In the app click on 'Get Help' at the bottom of the home page, then under contact us select 'Get in Touch'.

Give them a shot and please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Service Cancelled, Bill with credit. How to get money?

Hi Jimmy-Lo,

I'm not able to install Telstra app and I'm not using Telstra services. Please let me know the other way to get my money back. E-mail or phone number at least.

My email address: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.au

Thank you

<edited for privacy>

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit