Davidgk
Level 1: Cadet

Service issue

without cable Internet for 24 hours and keep getting a CCP0007 message - apparently the system thinks I have moved location but I haven't. Bigpond tech support say I have to wait 2-5 business days! Unbelievable.....anyone else had this? Am in post code 2061

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Wanglese
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Service issue

G'day Davidgk, 

I feel your pain, but 2 - 5 business days is a common timeframe for a lot of things these days.Smiley Sad

Getting caught out on a Friday is bad luck but if it's a domestic account and not a business account there's not a lot to do.  I'd keep an eye out as I had been told my line issue would be fixed sometime between last week and 8th July!.. However, I saw someone working on the line the next business day. 

Still not fixed, but I know the techs were working on it within 24 hours.  The "guarantee period" covers them.

Not sure if you can get a pro-rate rebate if they fix it within the "agreed timeframe".

Hopefully a Telstra rep will come in of=ver the weekend and update  this thread.

BTW, since I've answered here, I'll get the mods to delete the post you made under general, since you are more likely to get a response here.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit