Level 1: Cadet

Service

Answered

Spent approx 3 hours on the phon to socalled techks in the Philippines only to be told at the end of it that they could not solve my internet connection problem and would have to escalate and there would be a fee what a joke Telstra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9: Captain
Accepted Solution

Re: Service

they will send out a field tech to check both ends of the services if technician finds out that the fault is within Telstra's equipment then the tech visit if free

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 9: Captain
Accepted Solution

they will send out a field tech to check both ends of the services if technician finds out that the fault is within Telstra's equipment then the tech visit if free

View solution in original post

Level 2: Rookie

And I wish jobs would stay in Australia. I manifestly hate being dropped into overseas call centres. The modern world is in many instances an utter joke.

Level 1: Cadet

It is now close to 2 months since I have either been without internet, or appropriate landline service. On two occasions now in the last two weeks I have been promised emails referring to a credit I should receive as a result of Telstras inadaquacies. Really wish I could get rid of them. Poorly trained staff and too many transfers to other people. Have wasted at least hours 5-6 on phone.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Paul627

It is not good to read of your on-going issue and that promised credits have not been applied. Has this matter ever been escalated as a complaint? If so, please reply with your SR complaint reference so we can follow up further. If it hasn't, please chat with our online accounts team at http://tel.st/hsc3 so they can investigate further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit