Benny1401
Level 1: Cadet

Skout Live Streams

I’ve used Skout live streaming for many moons. Recently I can’t tap into or access anyone’s live streams and can’t seem To figure out how what is causing this. Can anyone assist?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
BlackJackie

Re: Skout Live Streams

If the app doesn't need to be updated, try  clearing the app cache from the settings menu.

Settings 》 Apps 》 Skout 》 Storage 》 Clear Cache

If that doesn't help any, you may need to uninstalll/reinstall it, unless you've moved the apps storage location from internal storage to an SD card, in which case there may be residual files that didn't transfer.

Hope this helps?

Benny1401

Hey bro thank you for the advice. I tried both options and still not working much appreciated

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update, Benny. If the service still isn't working I'd recommend getting in touch with Skout (https://tel.st/kye9uz) for further investigation and help with the access problems - the developers would be the best point of contact

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit