Michelle3k
Level 1: Cadet

Still waiting for our NBN connection

Have been waiting for our NBN connection to be activated at the Telstra end after the technician came and installed the modem and router on the 20/3. Judging by some of the other threads on here it seems that Telstra as a whole is just incompetant. 31/3 still no NBN connection even after making multiple calls and spending multiple hours on hold.

Can someone at Telstra please get back to me regarding this INT1-1101384690913.

Here are some of the phone calls that I have already had to endure!!!!!

IMG_5913.PNGIMG_5927.PNG

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Still waiting for our NBN connection

Hi Michelle3K

Certainly not an experience we want you to have. 

Have you been advised of a reason for the lengthy delay in connecting your new NBN service?

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Michelle3k

No idea. just that my order was still processing.

Melmaree

I am in exactly the same boat as you. Nbn tech came 23/3 and installed everything but since then we haven't had any internet. Multiple phone calls later and still no internet. They said to me on Telstra's end it looks like it is activated but once they go further into it the order is still pending!! Extremely frustrating. And you never ever get a call back when they say they will. I will be lodging a complaint tomorrow.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit