Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Support

Where do I start I am so frustrated. How do I speak to someone in person this week? I wanted internet at my parents during first lockdown As my mum has cancer. Up to a week ago it was still on hold..... yes 5 mths later. I have called emailed and was told the same thing because if COVID it was on hold. On the app it kept saying this so I called a few weeks ago. I was told by the person from Telstra it had been cancelled as requested. I questioned him for about 30 mins to make sure and he assured me again it had. Well can u believe I recited an email saying it’s active this week and a bill. I have tried for the last hour using the app but it’s responses are computer generated which cannot help me. The number u call is also generated and takes u back to messaging which doesn’t help. Does anyone have a number I can call to speak to someone....... please and thanks in advance.......I’m over it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Support

In the My Telstra app, if you are not getting anywhere with Codi, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Support

Hate to say it, but you're probably wasting your time. Telstra deliberately make it almost impossible to contact them, thereby keeping problems to a minimum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit