Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Switching from NBN FTTN to FTTP

Answered

Hi,

Last year we got a nbn FTTP utility box installed. When I contacted Telstra to get it switched over they told me that FTTP isn't available at my location. What should I do?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Switching from NBN FTTN to FTTP

That means that NBN Co hasn't updated their available technology type for your address in their database.

When you contact Telstra, ask to be migrated from FTTN to FTTP, that the NBN NTD is already installed, and that they need to forward the migration request to NBN Co.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

That means that NBN Co hasn't updated their available technology type for your address in their database.

When you contact Telstra, ask to be migrated from FTTN to FTTP, that the NBN NTD is already installed, and that they need to forward the migration request to NBN Co.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra has summited a migration request and it should be changed to FTTP in 3-5days.

Thanks for your help! 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit