Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Technician no show

Hi I signed up a new home bundle (NBN + Phone) on the 7th Apr 20. I have received order confirmation on the 9th Apr. An appointment was booked in for technician to come to install/connect on the 15th Apr. I waited for whole day at home and no one showed up. I have been kept contacting Telstra trying to follow up my order. I have not been successful to reach anyone.

No one cares!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Technician no show

Hi There, 

Have you had any luck with this?

Regards

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Technician no show

Me too..  My technician didn't show either and I have been on this weird messaging app journey for five days! No one reads the thread and so I keep getting asked the same thing. I just want to find out when I can reschedule a technician to install the NBN inside the home. I've tried calling but Telstra uses the COVID 19 excuse to say they haven't got the staff to take ANY phone calls. There's no COVID 19 left in SA, WA, NT, Tasmania and only a few cases left in the other states. What are they talking about? This is more than appalling service. The poor call centre staff in another country (you can tell by their sentence structure), have no resources available to them to fix any problem. I finally was promised a phone call scheduled for 9am this morning. You guessed it, no phone call.  Even their complaint handling system, doesn't let you make a complaint. What is Telstra doing? It is trashing its reputation. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit