Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra cable not connected with no fix in sight

So I seem to be adding fuel to the fire with telstra's inadaquatenes of getting their connections organised.

I requested a move for last week the 15th Jan only to be told that the earliest I could have the move completed would be the 18th which was fine. And was told everything would be connected by 12 pm. 

As expected nothing was connected at 12 pm no phone line, no foxtel and no internet.

And so the saga begins, I first dealt with the moving team who adviced that I should happen, well it didnt................

I'm not going to go through the whole **bleep** and bull story at the end of the day we are now 10 days without internet and there is still no resolution in sight.

the latest story is that the WAN light is still failing to go solid which indicates there is a problem with connection, the modem stats have been checked are are perfectly within range, which means that there is a problem with the MAC address regestering to the system.

I know this is a siple fix as I've had this problem before and with the right person trouble shooting it was fixed in 15 mins .

Unfortunatly I'm getting hopped around between people that have no idea what they are doing and seem to keep either making things worse or just doing nothing at all.

ALL I WANT IS MY INTERNET CONNECTED !!!!!!!! FOXTEL were here on they day of the move and got everything connected and running. TELSTRA you should use them as an example of how to do business !!!!!!

Next step ??????? mabes find a new ISP which will mean telstra will be losing all my business as everything I have is with them only because of the internet, if I cant have the internet I wont have anything !!!!!

Thanks  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Telstra cable not connected with no fix in sight

Similar situation here at my end.

It's been 2 weeks for me and I am fed up with Telstra.  Like you I have everything with them so they will lose all of my business if they don't get their act together.

Highlighted

It looks like Telstra support no longer monitor this area either !!

I think as the complints mount they just keep losing good staff who are then replaced by morons !!!

GGGRRRRRRR !!!!!

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi MadMediaman

So sorry for the delay in responding to your post. Can you please let us know how things have progressed since you last posted? Has this been resolved now? 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit