Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra internet Adsl and NBN

Off and on issues for the past 3 months with ADSL, get told NBN will be much better and it will be in our area 1 December. Yes so happy get told will be up and running 7th December. But now have nothing. Number of calls to Telstra, check this check that but no luck. Kids upset can’t watch Netflix and better still silly me keeps paying the bill for something that hasn’t worked properly and now not at all. Last call I made with Telstra was on the call for 1hr with testing then waiting to be put through some special team only to wait another 20 minutes and be cut off and no call back. Where the hell do I stand and for how long, very frustrated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra internet Adsl and NBN

Sorry to hear that this has been your experience.  Were you given a reference number when you called in to report the issue?  The attached notes will allow me to see what is going on with this issue.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

1-1340792832247
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for that reference. I can see there has been a fault escalated to the network team late yesterday after the order had finalised. Hopefully they should get back to you today once their testing has been completed. 

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit