Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Telstra NBN HFC drop out every 1 hour
I have issue the the NBN HFC connection recently. The internet service drop out so frequently, about every one hour. so annoying and make it impossible to work and study from home;
I have noticed every time when the internet dropped out, firstly, the Arris modem reboot for 3~5 minutes, during its reboot, the smart Gen 2 modem lose the online signal light;
I reckon the most possible cause is coming from outside my premise, maybe the physical link or outside connectors have some problems?
Do anyone have the same issue as me??
How can I get this addressed? call the Telstra service team or nbn service team?
- 0 Likes
- 68 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Telstra NBN HFC drop out every 1 hour
You'll need to call Telstra on 1800 834 273
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies
HFC NBN Drop outs frequently - DHCP issueFind out more
NBN HFC dropping out 15-20 times a day for sometimes hours at a timeFind out more
HFC Constant dropouts/speed drops - BFDv4 / BFDv6 Supervision fails once errorsFind out more
NBN and Telstra not helping, who should I go to next??Find out more