Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra NBN HFC drop out every 1 hour

I have issue the the NBN HFC connection recently. The internet service drop out so frequently, about every one hour. so annoying and make it impossible to work and study from home;

I have noticed every time when the internet dropped out, firstly, the Arris modem reboot for 3~5 minutes, during its reboot, the smart Gen 2 modem lose the online signal light; 

I reckon the most possible cause is coming from outside my premise, maybe the physical link or outside connectors have some problems? 

Do anyone have the same issue as me??

How can I get this addressed? call the Telstra service team or nbn service team?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra NBN HFC drop out every 1 hour

You'll need to call Telstra on 1800 834 273

For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit