Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra needs a callback service

You are better off sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) to get in contact with Telstra. If Codi directs you somewhere else, type "Speak to a Consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human. It will probably be a few hours before someone responds, but you will get a notification through the app when they do.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I waited 1h 38 min to get through to Telstra, spoke to the girl about my overheating modem only to be disconnected at 2h 01 min. Had to start all over again.

Why is Telstra so hopeless and pathetic at customer service when they charge a premium for their service?

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Tried that, All I got was Telstra trying to sell me more useless products. Then it redirected me back through the useless menus back to calling them again. So now I have another 2 hr wait till they answer the phone.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit