Level 2: Rookie

Telstra not updating plan

Three weeks ago, on the first of march, my plan was updated. This included an NBN speed boost of 100mbps, a 1TB download cap, and several price changes. Two weeks went by, and nothing was changed, so i rang Telstra, and was assured that in between 24 and 48 hours, our plan would be changed. This was not met. 3 days after that call, I submitted a complaint to Telstra about my dissatisfaction. This also recieved no response. 

My reference number for the plan is: INT 1-1091295263669

My refernce number for the complaint is: SR 1-1094713071355

Both of these numbers are "Not found" according to the Telstra order tracker.

Are there any recommendations as to what i should do?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: Telstra not updating plan

if you have waited for 5 working days after making the complaint and you don't hear from Telstra you have the option to go to the TIO. 

Level 10: Junior Detective

You could also cancel and go with another provider. There are cheaper plans even optus is better than the dearest which is telstra.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi RileyBaker

I have forwarded a request to your Case Manager, requesting that you be contacted asap, with an update to your concerns. If you do not hear anything back within 48 hours, please let us know so we can escalate this further.

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Thank you Lindy. I had a chat with two Telstra support employees yesterday, one of which was a supervisor. I was told that my order (Now changed to: 1-1107661775888) will be completed within 72 hours, and that a Case Manager will ring me at 9am today. I was not called, nor was i emailed.

Also, regarding the complaint follow-up, i rang the number that i was emailed by Telstra, and inputted a code. I was put on hold for around 50 minutes before an employee finally took me off hold, and immediatly hung up on me. 

It has been a month since i made this plan change and nothing has happened. I'm very disappointed with Telstra.

Level 10: Junior Detective

You should Ring the TIO as soon as you can.
Level 1: Cadet

Exactly same issue as u mate, No idea what happend. 

I have receive Bill with my internet bundle, but I never got any internet connected ,how hilarious is that o.o

Let me know if ur issue is solved . 

thank you 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Shinn,

I can see how getting a bill for a service you don't have would be confusing, if you chat with us via the following secure chat link we can look into this further for you  http://tel.st/49kl

Get back to me if you need further help.

Angela  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 8: Inspector

You have given Telstra at least two chances. Email the TIO directly and they will sort them out. Telstra will ring ASAP to get you to be satidfied. When it is fully sorted and running to your expectations them then negotiate a full refund for services not suppplied.

I reckon two chances is the absolute limit. After that go in and get help.

Telstra transmission manager, redundant in 1997 after 40 years.

Contacting the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman was going to be a last resort but it seems like Telstra isn't leaving me much choice. My order number: 1-1107661775888 in the tracker is now saying that the order is not found. My 24x7 app is also not reflecting any changes. If i return home and my plan change hasn't rolled through, I will contact the TIO. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit