Level 1: Cadet

Telstra's address check wont work on my address

We had NBN NTD box installed months ago. Telstra Letter asking us move to NBN received months ago. NBNCo's letter saying act before disconnection received last week.

But when we do service check on Telstra's webpage, online chatting or call centre, they all came with an identical result which is Great! You can connect via ADSL. Obviously they all use one faulty system.

Address check passed with all other RSPs. Optus, TPG, EXETEL etc etc. Just not Telstra.

NBN location ID: LOC000079219245

<removed for your privacy>

Someone smarter than the level 1 staffs have a look pls.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: Telstra's address check wont work on my address

What does it say when you enter your address at www.nbnco.com.au?

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Great news! You can now switch to the nbn™ network.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi catbin,

Welcome to CrowdSupport

Appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding your address not showing on Telstra's website for being available for an NBN service. Whilst the roll-out and availability options are controlled and managed by the NBN.Co, Telstra must first approve and update the address on our end prior to being able to offer and connect a service.

Our teams via LiveChat at http://tel.st/hsc3 along with our dedicated NBN from Telstra team at 1800 TFIBRE (1800 834 273) would be able to check into this further for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit