CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Telstra's severe lack of customer service

Hello does anyone work there! I am still waiting to et called back about your lack of ability and customer service. Still haven't fixed my account yet and it now is February. No ports for ADSL in my area........why does your wholesale site say there 222 ports available at 20Mbps and 324 ports at 8Mpbs and I can't get connected.........I have given you an abundance  of opportunities to deal with the problems you have created and you have done NOTHING and I have escalated problems and got nowhere. Why can't you give me what I pay for instead of blowing smoke.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra's severe lack of customer service

You and me both!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi anoid71, the wholesale ports available at the exchange may be reserved for use by other ISP's who lease connections on our network on a wholesale basis, but we can help follow up if you can send through details of your accounts or the orders you've placed via http://goo.gl/DJ9PB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra has no customer service for email problems .

This is very week of a large orginisation to let this happen . Email worked well when it was with Outlook since it has been migrated to telstra nothing but problems. also browser has no spell checker .

I now have error messages blocking the emails that I try to send due to suspected spam. **bleep**

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Colinosgood1

Can you please try the following:

1. Log into webmail via https://email.telstra.com and check for any forwarding or reply rules within settings. If there are any settings that you are not expecting, please remove them and then change your password via My Account to a different password that hasn't been used previously.

2. Do a web search for "what is my ip" and enter that IP address into: https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/ and follow the steps to de-list your IP if found.

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit