Chombe
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra still charging me for Kayo

Hi

I checked my bills online and I notice that Telstra still charging me $15 for Kayo. 

I never subscribed for Kayo, I just had trial version and cancel it before it start charging me. Well, that's what I thought at least. But when I checked my bills, Telstra continue to charge me $15 for Kayo all this time, for whole year now. I checked with Kayo and I saw that I am not subscribed, it clearly said it's canceled. I tried to call Telstra support but no help there cause guy just keep telling me that I am subscribed, which is not true. So what is going on. Why am I still charged for service that I am not using and I am not subscribed for.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra still charging me for Kayo

If the frontline consultants can't fix the problem, lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints 

It will take about 5 business days for them to make initial contact with you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
nicadela
Level 2: Rookie

I have this same issue and contacted Kayo support and was told that Telstra accidentally cancelled all of the Telstra Kayo subscriptions and they are working on restoring subscriptions, on the Telstra my hub it says Kayo cancelled on 24th May however I believe I am still getting charged on my Telstra bill. When is this going to get fixed?

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks. We have teams working to resolve this one as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit