Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra technician does not turn up to an appointment

How do you get Telstra to contact you when their technician to set up a new Home bundle does not turn up? The phone number provided in the Order Tracker does not offer a person to talk to. There is no information on the reason or what happens next in the My Telstra app?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra technician does not turn up to an appointment

Hi @AS2020

Thank you for your post and my apologies for any delays getting assistance. 
Unfortunately, no one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to assist with order enquiries. 

If your enquiry is still unresolved, the best way to get in touch right now is via the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App (blue chat icon, bottom right corner) 
Messages sent via the My Telstra app are being recieved and being responded to in order of urgency. 

If you haven't already please send a message via the My Telstra App and one of the consultants will be in touch as soon as possible. 

There are currently significant delays due to the impact of COVID19 on our customer support team.  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Kjorg. Yes, tried the message service on the App. They promised to send a message to the 'Provisioning Team' and said that team would be in contact within 48 hours. They have not been in contact. So, my issues is the same - how do you get Telstra to contact you when the technician that is needed to connect a new home to your services does not show up?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @AS2020

Thank you for getting back to us.

Unfortunately, due to the current delays there may be longer wait times. 

If your information has been passed along to the team looking after your connection, they will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit