charliej
Level 1: Cadet

telstra website

Answered

I am having trouble accessing telstra website. Is it having an upgrade?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra website

Good morning Charlie, there are a number of Telstra web sites, which one in particular are you having the problem with. If you let us know we might be able to flag it with the appropriate people for attention.

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Good morning Charlie, there are a number of Telstra web sites, which one in particular are you having the problem with. If you let us know we might be able to flag it with the appropriate people for attention.

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

birdboot
Level 1: Cadet

Charlie probably means http://www.telstra.com.au/ which is not working for me right now. I'm using Chrome - latest update, on Mac OSX. It loads in Safari OK, but Chrome reports that the website is not available. The error message is from the client side, not a server error. It's the same error you see when you try to go to a non-existent domain.

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi birdboot, 

Not likely, as the Mac - Chrome issue has only been mentioned in the last 24 hours (and you are only the 2nd person I've seen with the issue). 

Where as around the 23rd of Septmeber, we had large scale issues on our site for all users, that have since been rectified

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JillWill
Level 2: Rookie

I am currently having problems accessing Telstra website using either Internet Explore or Firefox. The problem appears to be when accessing testra.com.au directly.  Any of the pages with a word in front of telstra are accessible eg.my.telstra, livechat.telstra, crowdsupport.telstra. I am having the same problem with a PC, a laptop and a tablet.

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi JillWill

Is it all working for you now, or has the problem persisted?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JillWill

The problem persists. It is a bit hit-and-miss. Sometimes the home page will load but as I drill down I get the message "This page can't be displayed".  Other times even the home page will not load.  I am on the NBN and I experimented by looking for similar information on the Optus website and there were no problems, with all their pages loading in seconds.

JillWill

I have escalated this up through a phone call to Tech Support. Thank you
JillWill

The problem has been fixed.  It was apparently a faulty server that effected a limited number of subscribers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit