Mrmortar
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Wifi Won't allow our Website to Load

Answered

Telstra Wifi won't allow anyone to view our Website, says it cannot provide a Secure Connection, our Website Designer has tried everything!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mrmortar
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Wifi Won't allow our Website to Load

Finally, thank you to everyone, this has been a harrowing experience that's taken us offline for many Months, we so appreciate the fact we're back, apologies to anyone who tried to help here, being new I didn't know too well to navigate here. To all...Thank you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

The "cannot provide a secure connection" is usually the browser telling you that it can't connect. What is the website address? We might be able to figure out why.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Mrmortar

Thanks for the reply. It's been happening now for Months and we have had dozens of complaints from Customers who can't bring up our Website, all seem to be on Telstra Wi-Fi, I personally have tried it from 3 Locations that have Telstra, using their Wi-Fi and again will NOT let me view our Site!

The Web Address is www.sawasdeethaimassage.com.au 

We depend on online Bookings a lot, and many people cannot do so whilst on Wi-Fi through Telstra, but turn it off, and use 4 or 5G, and even with Telstra, no problem, straight on!

ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

You can access your internet via ethernet or WiFi.   Try using an ethernet/network cable to isolate and determine if it's am internet/WiFi or also ethernet problem. If it happens with ethernet, it's not a WiFi problem but an internet/modem issue.

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

When you say "Telstra Wifi" do you actually mean your home wi-fi or are you referring to your home network (Telstra Smart Modem, and devices connected by Wi-Fi and/or ethernet cable)?

What colour is the single indicator on the front of the modem? What make/model is that device (label on the bottom).

I am on a Telstra/NBN internet service and can access the website just fine..  

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Jupiter

Your website designer posted here about a month ago about that problem.

Your site is still listed as suspicious by DNS8 as being suspicious. You will need to get it delisted by that blacklist service and then try clicking on the "Report this website as Safe" link that comes up when Telstra Broadband Protect blocks the site. It can then take a couple of weeks for the block to be removed.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Mrmortar

I appreciate all your comments, though I haven't tried it, it is an issue with almost anyone trying on to view us through Wifi on their Modem, I wish it was just my Location.

Mrmortar

Yes correct Jupiter, and I did speak to the Company involved somewhere in the States and they assured me it's been unblocked/blacklisted, and I can't seem to find where I would see the "Report this Website as Safe" link?

Jupiter

It should be right under the Blocking message. Unfortunately I can't post a screenshot as I don't have a connection that uses Telstra Broadband Protect.

ChristineW
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Mrmortar,

This domain has been reviewed and removed from our block lists. It should now be accessible.

Mrmortar
Accepted Solution

Finally, thank you to everyone, this has been a harrowing experience that's taken us offline for many Months, we so appreciate the fact we're back, apologies to anyone who tried to help here, being new I didn't know too well to navigate here. To all...Thank you!

View solution in original post

jayonaise
Support Team
Support Team

Glad to hear we have you back online. Your questions are welcome if you need any more help following it up.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit