Adam139
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra

Wtf is going on at telstra?

The service has become so pathetic it's beyond ridiculous.  I can't connect to the 24/7 chat and every time I'm on the phone waiting to be connected to someone it hangs up after about 20min. I mean really wtf is going on? I have stuck with telstra for thel ast 25 years but I think I'm done.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra

It appears from the category that you have posted in that you may have a problem with your Broadband connection.

If you provide some symptoms here for said problem someone may be in a position to assist you.

Have you tried the Telstra Troubleshooting page ?. 

Adam139

Mate nothing is working and telstra states there is no outage. Reset modem and can connect to the modem from all devices but no internet connection.  It's been like this for a long time. On and off. Same with emails @bigpond. The service has really gone to **bleep**. As I stated I can't call anyone and can't connect to the 24/7 chat

Dowser

No internet connection could be caused by the modem or the NBN connection.

What did the Telstra Troubleshooting page determine?.

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@Adam139 wrote:

Mate nothing is working and telstra states there is no outage. Reset modem and can connect to the modem from all devices but no internet connection.  It's been like this for a long time. On and off. Same with emails @bigpond. The service has really gone to **bleep**. As I stated I can't call anyone and can't connect to the 24/7 chat

Hi @Adam139 

I've found best to call 13 22 00 during business hours if you want to talk to someone.

But your right, since COVID, Telstra support has hit rock bottom. For a major communication company they are failing miserably.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
LauraBee
Support Team
Support Team

Hi there! We're limited with how we can support here, as we don't have access to customer accounts to be able to assist but we may be able to advise on ways to help. 

Are you connected to the NBN? Were you able to run through the troubleshooting page as Dowser mentioned above? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Adam139

Hi Laura

If someone could call me that would be great. Even if I could connect to telstra service, chat but the app won't even display current service and fails to connect to the chat server.

My patience is running real thin. My business is suffering and kid are driving me nuts. 

Dowser

You can message Telstra Support using your mobile phone.

This team operates from 0800-2000 AEST

Adam139

Mate you're not wrong. Anyway finally got some assistance tonight. Kids are off my back and I'm catching up on some quotes. Happy days.

@Ozmoz wrote:

@Adam139 wrote:

Hi @Adam139 

I've found best to call 13 22 00 during business hours if you want to talk to someone.

But your right, since COVID, Telstra support has hit rock bottom. For a major communication company they are failing miserably.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit