Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: the internet doesn’t work
So, can you give us some details please?
1. What service do you have?
2. Is it a new service?
3. Has it worked correctly in the past?
4. What equipment is installed? Telstra/NBN - modem NTU etc.
5. What lights are showing on the Telstra/NBN equipment ? Front and Back
6. How are you connecting to the modem with your devices and what are the devices?
7. By 'restart' do you mean power cycling the modem?
8. Other than the power restart, what other testing have you done?
9. If your service includes a homephone and you have a handset connected, does that work?
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies