changedname1
Level 1: Cadet

there has been a fault with your internet for about a month now, in whitfords area, fix it maybe?

your internet broadband in Perth has been down for weeks now, so can you tell me when your going to fix it? $125 a moth, for the **bleep**est internet, it takes at least 10 seconds, just to load google? as i said right now we are paying $125 a month, so i would have thought you would have fixed what the problem was asap, and yes we have been on the phone for telstra, and they confirmed that there is a fault in the area.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Gamgees
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: there has been a fault with your internet for about a month now, in whitfords area, fix it maybe?

HI there

It's certainly disappointing to hear that you have not been able to access your internet completely during this time. I'd be happy to see if there is any further update about the fault in the area if you can please provide a postcode.

Sam 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit