MeeRulz
Level 2: Rookie

Three free top up/s remaining this year. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answered

Hi there, as i am living in shared house, and the landlord doesn't use much of internet, mostly i use the 90% monthly.

my question is if i use our free top up, we still have 3 left and year is going to end, and we havent used any of our free top ups. my question is if i use that top up, will my landlord be notified? i mean will he receive any email regarding activating free top up?

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Three free top up/s remaining this year. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there MeeRulz, if the landlord is the account holder, which if I'm reading you correctly it would appear they would be, then they would need to instigate and be advised re the top up being activated on the account as the authorised account holder.   Home Broadband Three for Free Data Top-Up

If you are a Cable, ADSL, Velocity or NBN customer on a plan/bundle whose internet gets slowed when you reach your monthly data allowance, you can use our Broadband Data Top-Up. You can request three top-ups per calendar year (1 January to 31 December) at no cost.

A top-up gives you another month's data allowance to use until the end of your current billing month, and returns your service to normal speeds. For example, if you're on a 100GB plan and you request a top-up, you will receive another 100GB to use until the end of the current billing month.

You can request a top-up in the following ways:

Once you request a top-up, it normally takes up to 30 minutes to activate.

At the start of the next billing month, your data allowance will go back to your normal monthly allowance. Every time you top-up, you will receive an email confirming the number of top-ups you have left for the calendar year.

You can request more than one top-up in the same billing month. Unused top-ups expire at the end of the calendar year.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hi there MeeRulz, if the landlord is the account holder, which if I'm reading you correctly it would appear they would be, then they would need to instigate and be advised re the top up being activated on the account as the authorised account holder.   Home Broadband Three for Free Data Top-Up

If you are a Cable, ADSL, Velocity or NBN customer on a plan/bundle whose internet gets slowed when you reach your monthly data allowance, you can use our Broadband Data Top-Up. You can request three top-ups per calendar year (1 January to 31 December) at no cost.

A top-up gives you another month's data allowance to use until the end of your current billing month, and returns your service to normal speeds. For example, if you're on a 100GB plan and you request a top-up, you will receive another 100GB to use until the end of the current billing month.

You can request a top-up in the following ways:

Once you request a top-up, it normally takes up to 30 minutes to activate.

At the start of the next billing month, your data allowance will go back to your normal monthly allowance. Every time you top-up, you will receive an email confirming the number of top-ups you have left for the calendar year.

You can request more than one top-up in the same billing month. Unused top-ups expire at the end of the calendar year.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Metnetwork
Level 1: Cadet

Hi guys,

i am trying to access 1 of my 3 free top ups, i follow all of the steps in "my account" but it nevers shows a "free data top up" box

what am i doing wrong?

Metnetwork

Metnetwork
Level 1: Cadet

from Metnetwork,

got it sorted, clicked a few more keys

thanks

Chris_G
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Metnetwork,

What type of connection (ADSL/Cable/NBN/Mobile) do you have and have you previously activated any top ups this calendar year?

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Chris_G
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting us know Metnetwork.

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit