Bunny_men
Level 4: Private Eye

Time tp Upgrade NBN HFC

How long does one have to wait for Telstra to upgrade their NBN HFC from Superfast to Ultrafast?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Time tp Upgrade NBN HFC

Assuming your service is capable of the increased speeds, the change should be implemented within 48-72 hours.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Bunny_men

Is this business  days or calendar days? If it is supposed to complete on a weekend who do I contact at Telstra if it doesn't? 

Jupiter

It's in actual hours, not days. NBN Co just has to apply the codes.

If it doesn't happen in that timeframe you contact Telstra again via 132200 or messaging.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Bunny_men

OK so you say they will be able to assist me on a weekend? Which department or team should I ask for? 

iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

@Bunny_men, how'd you go with contacting our nbn team?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit