Cateye53
Level 1: Cadet

Top up data

I have attempted to top up my data today many times with no success. I keep getting an error message.

I have three free top ups which i cannot use, the internet is very slow and nobody can assist.

Very frustrating.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Top up data

Sometimes there can be errors when attempting to process a top-up, however that can normally be escalated to have someone look into it - though not immediately.

When you say nobody can assist, have you called tech support about the issue?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Nix
Level 4: Private Eye

Did you know there was some weird data usage spikes on 25th Oct that caused many people to apparently use 100s-1000sGB in onde day.

Check your account this could be the cause of your woes.

ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team

The cause of the usage spike for some of our cable broadband customers in NSW was identified last Friday 27th October and has been resolved.

If your service has been restricted due to this & your connection isn't restored, please contact our Tech Support teams via 133 933 or the online chat service on the following link: http://tel.st/gq6m 

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit