Nick_Sanders
Level 1: Cadet

Totally unsatisfactory technical support

I have been having significant issues with my NBN internet connection dropping out multiple times during the day and night. I have made multiple calls to the support line and have had three visits from field technicians to try and fix my problems. Each time I call the support line I have to explain the problem again and again as apparently the reference incident number has been marked as resolved when it clearing hasn’t been. I work as a systems engineer for a computer support company and have told the call center personnel what the issue is and how to fix it but they all insist that they know what needs to be done and they can’t (won’t) escalate the problem to a higher level. I feel like then majority of the call center employees don’t really understand how FTTC actually works. All I need is for it to be fixed but Telstra/NBN are so useless that I am going around in circles of frustration. I need someone to own this and follow it through to resolution. REAL RESOLUTION not some pumped up call center operator wanting to keep their figures up on resolved tickets. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit