Level 1: Cadet

URGENT -NBN Connection Overdue

My NBN was scheduled for connection on 4 Octobet. It still has not been connected and Telstra has ignored my emails asking for new conbection date. THE NBN IS TO BE TURNED OFF IN MY AREA TODAY SO I WILL HAVE NO PHONE OR INTERNET IF THE NBN IS NOT CONNECTED TODAY. Can someone please give me a new date for connection so i may tell people when i will be contactable again? Also, i will expect that i will not be billed for the days while I HAVE NO SERVICE DUE TO TELSTRAS NEGLIGENCE AND FAILURE TO MEET ITS LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS TO ME. Yes I know I am shouting I am beyond frustrated and bery very angry.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 23: Superhero

Re: URGENT -NBN Connection Overdue

Good morning,

This is a public forum for Telstra customers, posting to assist other customers.

I'm sorry, but it's not a means of contacting Telstra customer service,

Thank you

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Thank you for your reply but i posted here out of desparation.
Level 25: The Singularity

You need to give 1800 834 273 a call to find out when NBN Co has got you booked in for the connection.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Thanks ive tried that and gave up after 30 mins waiting on a queue to speak to.someone. ive also

Thanks ive tried that and gave up after 30 mins waiting on a queue to speak to.someone. ive also have sent emails and gone in to the telstra shop where the connectiln was arranged. No one will tell me a new connection date. The order tracker simply continues to display that connection is due 4 Oct and that the order is "in progress".

Only the 1800 number can help. The store does not have access to the system, and there is no email contact method.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

did you check your order through ordertracker.telstra.com.au

What's your order number 1-xxxx?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit