gwats34
Level 1: Cadet

Voice service over NBN failed

Had NBN 3 weeks...voice drops out regularly (which apparently is a known problem).

Have called tech difficulties many times but they advise the issue is with the network branch & there is no way of communicating with the network branch & no way of expediting rectification.

Unsatisfactory !

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Ben_J
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Voice service over NBN failed

Doesn't sound too good! Have they actually provided you with a timeframe for when they expect to have it fixed?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

gwats34
Level 1: Cadet

No .....  no one appears to have any idea of timing

Lathania
Level 21: Augmented

Hi,

Does the voice light itself drop out or just the phones? Are you using any Uniden phones, or phones other than the one provided on installation, linked wirelessly to your T-Gateway?
Lathania

Hi,

Voice light goes out.

Have panasonic phone cable connected to gateway voice port.

cheers

graham

Lathania
Level 21: Augmented

Have you tried leaving the Panasonic phone out? That said, if you factory reset the modem does it come back right up for awhile?
Lathania

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit