Highlighted
Level 6: Bloodhound

Waiting on a "Recovery Bag"

Answered

Isn't there a "Reply Paid" for "Free Post" address to return these Telstra Bigpond Modems? Can I send by COD (Cash On Delivery)

2012-08-12 08.56.17 HDR.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Waiting on a "Recovery Bag"

Hi Towle,

They can be sent to the below :

Brightstar Logistics Operations Centre
Reply Paid  6051
CHULLORA  NSW  1405

Whilst there isn't a return reference number, you can just include your Name, and Account number, or BigPond email address. We can use the serial numbers to link to the account, so that we know who's returned it. 

Cheers,

Ben B
Telstra Digital Sales & Service

Have you checked out the Community Guidelines or the Community Knowledge Base lately?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Towle,

They can be sent to the below :

Brightstar Logistics Operations Centre
Reply Paid  6051
CHULLORA  NSW  1405

Whilst there isn't a return reference number, you can just include your Name, and Account number, or BigPond email address. We can use the serial numbers to link to the account, so that we know who's returned it. 

Cheers,

Ben B
Telstra Digital Sales & Service

Have you checked out the Community Guidelines or the Community Knowledge Base lately?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

OK thanks that's what I wanted !!

Highlighted

I don't have a return reference number. Where do I get this ?

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

These appear to be old/obsolete devices. My suggestion would be to appropriately dispose of them, either through recycling where available or general waste.

The address Ben has given you, is for the return of devices that have been replaced under warranty for example, not just stuff you having laying around you don't want any more.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted

OK I will dispose of the two obsolete modems.

I need a reference number to send the CG3100 Netgear back.. How do I get this? All I was told I would be sent a recovery bag and not given any reference number.

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

They most certainly should have given you one when you requested the replacement. My suggestion would be to give tech support a quick call (or use live chat) and they should be able to see the information on your account from when the replacement order was raised.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted

I do not have a return refernence number, nor have I received a recovery bag. Appears Telstra don't want their modem back , I I don't get a reference number I will put it up on Ebay

Highlighted

I am trying to get a return reference number from "Bigpond Technical Support" via Live Assistance and they cannot help me. Frederick Alden. I have to call "AGAIN" Activations he basically hung up on me. This was after I requested to speak to his manager. He should be sacked.

Im sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you that Edbert|d607804 must have referred you already to an Activations consultant instead of transferring you to us (Technical Support) which has no resources on tracking or getting your referrence number for the recovery bag. I suggest you contact Activations team at 137 663 Option 2 for further assistance. Im sorry to for this but I will have to end this chat. Thank you for using Telstra Live Chat Service, Goodbye!

Cat Frustrated

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Towle, 

I've updated you on Facebook about this now, and again I apologize for this. 

I've updated the above post about the need for a reference number too 

Steph

Highlighted

OK but why can't I get a recovery bag sent to me ?

What is one to do? Sell their first born child? Man Mad

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Received 2 cordless phones on pouch sent no replied paid or free post or C.O.D.need reply urgently

Teone  Hutana

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

If you need a reply urgently you will need to contact Telstra direct.

This is a public forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit