Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

want naked Cable broadband - no home phone or bundle

Hey community.

What is the current status of installing Telstra Cable boardband without a home phone bundle???

How do I get that done?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: want naked Cable broadband - no home phone or bundle

I believe they are still available, however not actively advertised.

You can find information on the Naked 40GB/$59.95 plan here.

You can find information on the Naked 80GB/$69.95 plan here.

I think you can also have any of the other stand-alone Bigpond plans without a home phone service:

5GB/$59.95

50GB/$79.95

200GB/$99.95

500GB/$119.95

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for the link. I did find them still can't work out how to order them as T & Bigpond websites both point back to the bundle offering only. So I will go with the flow and order a buddle saving me $3 per month and not use the phone line at all.

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

You have to order them via Live Chat or Telephone sales from what I can tell.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

I am also interested in this as well.

I would be up for the install of both phone line and cable service according to the critical info documents. ie $299 for the phone line & $172 for the cable service. I use an unlimited mobile plan, so the phone line is of no interest to me.

Can someone tell me what the availability of a naked cable service without the asociated phone line, and what the new service installation charges would be?

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Geo101, 

It is available on either a 40 GB plan or 80 GB plan (no other plans available), with monthly pricing available by speaking with us over the phone or via Live Chat as mentioned above. 

There is a $59 activation fee for new Broadband services.

Then, if you are able to Self Install the service, a fee of $72 for the modem. 
If you aren't able to Self Install, it's $192 for the modem and a Technician visit. 

Lastly, if you don't have a contract, there is a Casual Plan fee of $120.00

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit