Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Webmail Time-Out Messages

Answered

Constant ongoing time-out messages trying to open emails and open sent emails.  Confirmed no internet or telephone issues. Not sure what the issue is?

Spoiler

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Webmail Time-Out Messages

Email disruption  message on Telstra Outages page:

We are aware of some disruption when using webmail. Customers can still send and receive emails but some may experience a slow response and time outs when trying to access your mailbox via webmail. We are working to fix it as soon as we can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Email disruption  message on Telstra Outages page:

We are aware of some disruption when using webmail. Customers can still send and receive emails but some may experience a slow response and time outs when trying to access your mailbox via webmail. We are working to fix it as soon as we can.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I am having the same problem as SCD. When Telstra says they are working to fix it, is this going to take days, weeks or months. It is most frustrating when you expect the emails to be "loading", but is timed out.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Same here been doing this to me for weeks. I thought I must of had to many emails as I'm not here much but I can't even get into them to get rid of them.... GRRR

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit