Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

What is Telstra Velocity?

Answered

I found this page, What is Telstra Velocity?

This mentions that, "With the introduction of the nbn™ network, Telstra is no longer rolling out the Telstra Velocity network".

Also, the FTTP NTD box we have here is now obsolete, and I also emailed complaints and they mentioned that, 

• Speed Boost for Telstra Velocity (FTTP) internet service is now obsolete

Is velocity moving to the NBN network?  I found that they are trying to fix congestion, but it does not seem clear what is happening and when.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: What is Telstra Velocity?

Upgrades to fix congestion issues are being undertaken over the next 8 months. Velocity services only move to NBN if NBN decides to absord them into the NBN network.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: What is Telstra Velocity?

Upgrades to fix congestion issues are being undertaken over the next 8 months. Velocity services only move to NBN if NBN decides to absord them into the NBN network.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit