snooker147
Level 1: Cadet

when will my home phone and internet be fixed?

My home phone hasnt been working since 15 january 2020 and i was told by telstra that theres an outage going on in my area and it will be fixed by 1st of march, however my internet was fixed although its still slow and disconnects but my home phone is not working at all.

they also charged me last month and 10 more days to go for this months bill. they said they wont charge me until they fix my internet and home phone properly. i cannot call since i already told telstra that i have hearing problem, i used telstra chat all the time however its been not available now. can you guys please fix this issues ? thank you and put my account on hold until you fix my service and credit me back the last months bill. thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: when will my home phone and internet be fixed?

Nothing can be done through this forum as nobody has access to Account information or Telstra systems.

If you have a mobile, you can send a message through the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). It's not an immediate response type messaging system, so it could take a couple of days to get a response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit