WHO at Telstra wants to help?

Please contact me.

I have call you guys enough.

2 month of internet dropouts.

5 Service Techs

2 cancelled appointments

failed FTTC unit

new modem

I have asked for more info on my case. Got the big fat lie, then the big fat no.

I would like for someone to look into my modem log file. From what they told me on the phone is that they can not see this info. I cant upload a excel file on here.

Anyone out there want to help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: WHO at Telstra wants to help?

So had another technician booked for yesterday. He rang to say they would be late. So I lost a day waiting for them. It past 5pm. I knew they were up the road so I went to have a chat. They said the fibre I am on is only measuring 23db. It should be above 60db. They said they would pass it on and that the problem is with the fibre.

I have tried to call Telstra today. I must be on some sort of dont answer that guys list. Because no matter what I did to talk to someone. All they would do is send me a text to link for trouble shooting. 

I got a phone call today from telstra about 4 hours later. The first thing he asks me is. "is your internet working ok". Now that set me off and he coped an ear full. He said they need to make another booking because they did not do enough checks. I asked if he had seen they results to the db test as above. He said no. This just blows my mind.

To add to this they keep sending me bills. But I cant ring them to say I will not be paying that.

So as above. I would love to hear from some who would look it to my case. I see that Telstra reps are on here but only seems to be in a promotional sense.

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Change to another service, that's what I am going to do. I have spent two hours going around the On Line circle with f#$%&^g Codi. I can't even cancel my services on line either it keeps telling me to download tyhe MyTelstra App, which I have already, you trey and use the app and it takes you to My Account, you go thru that again and the circle starts all over again. I never had this trouble with Optus who I was with for over 20 years. The onbly reason that I vhanged was because thew new suburb at the time could not get Optus. It noe can so as soon as I am able to get thru I will be cancelling Telstra. 

Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Hi @DVB2540  @Bassman63 

I don't think I can help you, but at least you will know your requests for assistance are being read.

For starters nobody on crowd support can access your account, This is a community forum.

There is only support from Telstra on the AFL/NRL app.

The other people on here from Telstra are moderators. (to the best of my knowledge).

I think you will find that it's NBN canceling your appointments, Not Telstra.

The communication between NBN and Telstra is less than desirable. Yes I have been there. 

I Suspect you have already called the only numbers I have so I won't give them out.

You can private msg me if you would like to continue this conversation.

I will leave you with a few useful links.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form

https://www.tio.com.au/#:~:text=If%20you%20have%20a%20new,us%20on%201800%20062%20058.

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have tried to send a complaint a little while ago only to get error page. I tried 3 times. Another reason I am here is so other people can read about my problem. Thanks for the links. I understand there would be an internet demand now (covid). But if they fix my problem that is one less person calling and I am not giving up. Service tech coming in 2 days. 2 days after that I will be calling again.

Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Hi Again @DVB2540 

Sorry the link I sent through didn't work.

I get your thought process, Hopefully it will help others.

Try this number, 1800 226 807 no idea if if its still open, it's suppose to be NBN assurance team

let me know how it goes.

Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit