KellyA1
Level 1: Cadet

Who can I escalate a telstra NBn issue with?

I am a new customer to Telstra.  First there was a privacy breech and they set up my account in someone elses name with me as an authorised user. This has been fixed, I think. 

It has been over a month and my NBN is still not working.  How can I talk to someone who knows what they are doing?  Will call back when they say they will?  And will book the technician to come when they say they will?  I have sat at home waiting for someone who never came.  This is becoming a joke.  I would also like a copy of all conversations with Telstra emailed to me so that I can contact the ombudsman if this isnt resolved this week.  I am so over the amount of time this has taken to be resolved. 

Can anyone help me with an onshore contact who has some power to do something?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
343GuiltySpark
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Who can I escalate a telstra NBn issue with?

You'd need to raise a complaint. You can raise a complaint here
I work for Telstra, but my opinions are my own and not that of Telstras
KellyA1

The complaint was raised mid June. Still not resolved.

I am now getting Telstra to send me all of the records so that I can go to the ombudsman. Clearly the complaints process does not work.

JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Hi KellyA1,

It isn't good to hear that this issue remains unresolved. Are you still liaising with your case manager in regards to this complaint? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

KellyA1

So I am trying. But, I ask them to call me back they either don’t or call me back at a time that I tell them that I am not available. I.e. they ask me when they should call me back. I say between 3pm snd 6pm. They call me back at 10am. Or, they sent me an email saying would you prefer to correspond via email and I sent back the details hey request and say yes. But they still call me.

I call the number that is on the texts and use the PIN and the case manager is never available. I go to reception and leave a message and they ask me when they should call back. I usually miss the call because I am either working or driving because they cannot call at the states times.

And I am still getting calls and emails in the wrong persons name, even though they say it is all fixed.
JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Can I please get your complaint reference number? (it will begin with SR 1-).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

KellyA1

So this is the reference number that I have been dealing with - 1-1573538572677

But yesterday they emailed and said that I have another one 1-1589498917979
JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for those details, I have contacted your case manager and have asked that you are emailed as soon as possible to discuss further.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit