Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Why are the dictators moving me to a 40gb $55 plan .I am happy with 30gb as I never use that amount

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Why are the dictators moving me to a 40gb $55 plan .I am happy with 30gb as I never use that amo

Me too. I can’t afford a more expensive plan and I certainly don’t need or want more data as I don’t use what I have now. I really resent being told that I have been contacted about a change to my plan which will happen tomorrow and the first I heard of it was today in an email dated October 19th. Knowing it was a waste of time trying to ring Telstra, I went to the Telstra shop today to be told that there was nothing I could do and it wasn’t worth making a complaint because nothing would happen! As far as I’m concerned this is blatant bullying from Telstra and I AM FURIOUS!! I wonder whether anyone looks at site and acts on the comments and complaints.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Why are the dictators moving me to a 40gb $55 plan .I am happy with 30gb as I never use that amo

Me too. I can’t afford a more expensive plan and I certainly don’t need or want more data as I don’t use what I have now. I really resent being told that I have been contacted about a change to my plan which will happen tomorrow and the first I heard of it was today in an email dated October 19th. Knowing it was a waste of time trying to ring Telstra, I went to the Telstra shop today to be told that there was nothing I could do and it wasn’t worth making a complaint because nothing would happen! As far as I’m concerned this is blatant bullying from Telstra and I AM FURIOUS!! I wonder whether anyone looks at site and acts on the comments and complaints.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

So now I’ve received an email telling me that I am now a CADET! Followed by another email awarding me a little badge with feet on it! Does Telstra really think that treating their customers like little children will make us HAPPY? All it does is make me even more cranky. Unbelievable. 

Highlighted

Go to the complaints section and tell them you are not making the change as you don't use 30 GB for$49 and it's a pandemic and you can't afford it.keep stressing that you don't want to be in a new plan and you are long time customer.They will offer you a 12 months deduction of $10 then say no.They will then offer 24 months deduction to keep your custom. 

Highlighted

Ask to talk to the CEO to complain about the new T22 strategy and they will then say we can't resolve this issue.Then it's up to if you want 24 months deduction.i am going to Boost Mobile same network better price

Highlighted

Thanks for the tip. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit