who-ever
Level 1: Cadet

Why does the only real displayed option to reset account password id using the app

Telstra Website to locate the Support Number has it obfuscated where you need to drill down multiple pages before it can be located - Website is directing everyone to use the app - the thing is if you have never used the app before it wants to complete the registration via a link provided in an email - however when the support you require is a password reset the verification cannot be completed and there is no opportunity to let the "Automated Robot" that i do not meet the parameters - please give better options - and the only way to send a complaint easily electronically - use the app - an email address should be available for this process

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Why does the only real displayed option to reset account password id using the app

Hi @who-ever 

If you need to reset your password then use the link in https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/email/manage/change-a-mailbox-password 

Make sure you are not signed into Crowd Support or any Telstra sites, so clear your cookies/temp files or you will get an error.

Good to know:

• If you use a non-Telstra email program like Outlook or Windows Mail, you’ll need to update your password there too.

The 13 22 00 number does work, but can be long delays. Also, best to ring during business hours (From my experience).

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit