Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Why extra Foxtel charges when rolling over tesltra/foxtel bundle from cable to HFC NBN?
Why, when doing what I thought was a simple roll-over from Cable to HFC NBN with a Foxtel bundle, do I get stung $80.in extra Foxtel charges when there's been no change to the service I receive. Couldn't be a charge for no service could it - not a rip-off surely?
- 0 Likes
- 148 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Why extra Foxtel charges when rolling over tesltra/foxtel bundle from cable to HFC NBN?
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies