Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Wifi not connecting to mobiles etc

Wifi not working on 2 mobiles and drops out more than it should on playstation..have called telstra who say call nbn who direct you too website and you go round and round every month but due to high mobile data use hence no wifi..well bill is huge so why cant i just have someone from the biggest telecommunications in AU to give me a straight answer.. in Perth city i had more wifi out in the Pilbara. Anyway Telstra if you want you bill paid best connect the wifi ..data is gone..ps..im hotspotting!!! Pay top dollar for bottom service..bring on July end of contract very soon. Bill or no bill..not good enough

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Wifi not connecting to mobiles etc

What is the model of your modem (DJA0231,DJA0230, LH1000)?I find it strange that Telstra is redirecting you to NBN for a WiFi problem. The disconnections and WiFi problems might not be related. There might be two different faults.

What is the model of your modem (DJA0231,DJA0230, LH1000)?

When you lose internet do any lights on modem change?

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Wifi not connecting to mobiles etc

Telstra have the online tests and everything running very good they say, I am getting wifi on desktop and other devices but it's just been piss poor though poor communication from staff, always saying they will call back and dropping in and out still so I give up just going to change providers -- might get the 2 cups and string go back old school lol

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit