Level 2: Rookie

Will my bigpond interest gets disconnected tomorrow?

Answered

I got a call from a mobile number 0455 273 730 telling me that my telstra bigpond will be disconnected tomorrow if I don't click on option 1 or 2. ??

I checked my bill and confirm payment is up to date so why am I being disconnected? All my effort to contact telstra the last 2 hours have been a dead end. Can someone please help me.  

Thanks 

Phillip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Will my bigpond interest gets disconnected tomorrow?

The call is from a scamer. If you click on either option you will be connected to scammer who will try to get you to install an app or software on your device that will allow them access or they will try to obtain personnel information that will allow them to scam you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

The call is from a scamer. If you click on either option you will be connected to scammer who will try to get you to install an app or software on your device that will allow them access or they will try to obtain personnel information that will allow them to scam you.

View solution in original post

Level 2: Rookie

Yes it is a scammer . I had similar call do not click on any options . Telstra would not disconnet you for no reason and not by phone .

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit