Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Will you please contact me to fix my Pair Gain Line so I can get internet, I am 10km from CBD Perth!

Why cant i get internet in the middle of the Metro area rather thanjust poor wireless from you or competitors? I have had the property over 3 years and have had enough, just been on hold for 45mins!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Will you please contact me to fix my Pair Gain Line so I can get internet, I am 10km from CBD Pe

Hi GerryMc,

Firstly, I do need to advise that having a phone line delivered over a Pair Gains system is not a fault that needs to be fixed. This is a technology that we use to provide telephone services, which has the regrettable side effect of not always being compatible with an ADSL connection.

I am more than happy to look at your line and advise you what we can / cannot do if you send it to me in a private message.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit