Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

101 home message bank

I have Telstra 101 home message bank on my landline. When I try to dial in to retrieve my messages it won't connect.

Any suggestions as to what I can do ?

I have tried plugging in a different phone

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: 101 home message bank

Hi leigh66

I'd recommend speaking with Telstra on 13 22 00 so that we can make sure that the service is correctly set up on our side. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Telstra

Since switching to hybrid NBN with a home phone to it, I can't retrieve 101 home message services which was enabled using land line.

I can see from your web that 101 services are not available over NBN, which is very strange as NBN is just a simple VOIP provider for a home phone.

There is a problem with 101 home services not being available over NBN but still working and allowing callers to leave m to avoid any further very unpleasant confussions with calling parties which are happily leaving their voice messages on non functioning 101 Home message service.

Kind regards

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi AU68

We aren't able to assist you with your service via CrowdSupport - this is a community forum rather than a contact channel for Telstra.

For assistance with your NBN service, please call our NBN team on 1800 TFIBRE, available 24x7

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit