Colin42
Level 1: Cadet

5G home internet

Answered

We have NBN with Telstra 
We were contacted some weeks back by Telstra offering us a 5G modem on a 30 day trial. We accepted this
The modem arrived 10 days ago and worked for 6 hours then failed
I have been talking to technical in India for 9 days and they cant help me and now are not returning my calls.
Speaking to complaints today, I was given the option of talking to technical in India or return the modem and stay with your existing NBN. As technical can't help us, we are returning the modem. Wouldn't it logical to replace the failed 5G modem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dowser
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: 5G home internet

Since you are returning the modem, include a note/feedback explaining that the unit appears to be faulty and that you were therefore unable to complete the trial.

You could also mention whether you would like a new modem to be sent to complete your testing.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Accepted Solution

Since you are returning the modem, include a note/feedback explaining that the unit appears to be faulty and that you were therefore unable to complete the trial.

You could also mention whether you would like a new modem to be sent to complete your testing.

View solution in original post

Colin42

Thanks

stringbean555

Hi 

i was was also sent a trial 5G modem, it worked for 1HR & I haven't been able to connect since . did you resolve the issue & do you have any advice ?

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit