BT51
Level 2: Rookie

Access NBN messagebank remotely

Previously I used to dial 125 102 and enter my home number and pin to access my home messages remotely..... now I get the message that my home number is invalid.... 

how do I access my home messages remotely?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Access NBN messagebank remotely

Try calling your home phone, then when the greeting starts, press # and then enter your pin.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jas26
Level 1: Cadet

Hi BT51,

Did you get this issue resolved? I had the same thing happen to me. I have NBN for my business and cannot access my messages remotely (NBN gave a new number for that at the time so it used to work). Telstra has been hopeless answering calls, getting back to me or resolving the issue. They need a royal commission at this rate!

Hope to get resolution soon

BT51
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Jas26

yes the response from Jupiter works a treat......

“Try calling your home phone, then when the greeting starts, press # and then enter your pin.”

Jas26
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks to all on here. That actually worked but I had to use my new NBN virtual number rather than the advertised business number.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit